What Is Sildenafil? – The Best Cure for Erectile Dysfunction
Description: How long does Sildenafil last? Well, it stays for around 3-4 hours post-taking the medication. It has been observed that men between the ages of 40 and 70 suffer impotence or erectile dysfunction. For this serious issue, sildenafil tablets work as the best medicine to recover from it completely. Before consuming Sildenafil tablet, it is significant to consult a doctor to understand the precautions and dosage you need to intake before planning sexual activity.
Sildenafil Citrate is an active ingredient in Viagra medicine that helps overcome the erectile dysfunction found in middle-aged men. As of the 2019 review, the global prevalence of impotence is between 3 to 76.5 percent.
Sildenafil is a generic Viagra medicine composition that effectively treats erectile dysfunction only when a man is sexually aroused.
This medicine identifies your inability unable to have and keep penile erections for a long time even when you are sexually aroused.
Premature ejaculation (ejaculation of semen during sexual intercourse before or after penetration) comes in various quantities, a 100 mg quantity works well on this issue and supports you lead a satisfactory sexual moment.
Since inability to keep oneself hard can be due to various physical and psychological reasons, but in 90% of cases, the impotence initiates from physical reasons.
This article gives you a better understanding of how Sildenafil works, what, when, and how to take a Sildenafil tablet. Also, you will get to know its benefits and the websites to buy Sildenafil Online in the US.
Benefits of Sildenafil Medicine
It can be used as a tablet and as an injection administered through veins. When performing a sexual activity, there is a restricted blood flow into the penis and because of this reason, a penile erection doesn’t stay for a long period.
Sildenafil 25 mg or 100 mg medicine is adjusted based on the severity level of your ED and your response to Sildenafil works as PDE5 inhibitors and helps treat blocked arteries and increase blood flow in the penis. Browse Sildenafil Tablet here...
This increase in blood flow encourages prolonged penile erection, keeps you hard, and you perform a satisfying sexual activity.
How does Sildenafil Works?
Now, let us understand how to use the Sildenafil tablet, understand its functions, and how it benefits a sex life.
In our bodies, the continuous endothelial is found in arteries, veins, the brain, the heart, lungs, and muscles. Endothelial cells from one cell thick-walled endothelium that lines blood vessels like arteries, veins, and capillaries.
Blood vessels contract and relax, however, when they remain contracted, the blood flow into the penis slows down.
Endothelial cells release a component called nitric acid into the penis that triggers guanylyl cyclase to release cGMP (also known as 3, 5’- cyclic guanosine monophosphate). This cGMP helps in relaxing the blood vessels of your penis.
The Corpus cavernosum is a spongy tissue that runs through the shaft of the penis and forms most of the part of the penis and contains blood vessels that help maintain the blood flow in the penis that supports longer penile erection. Corpus cavernosum has a type-5 enzyme called Phosphodiesterase or PDE5 that attempts to break down cGMP.
However, a stimulator Sildenafil Citrate is a PDE5 inhibitor that helps maintain the cGMP level in the penis, and longer vasodilation (relaxing blood vessels, high blood flow into the penis). Thus you get a prolonged penile erection and satisfying sex life.
Dosages of sildenafil Tablet
Sildenafil comes in varying quantities ranging from 25 mg, 50 mg to 100 mg. However, the best is to consult the doctor before consuming any quantity. The medicine should be taken more than once a day.
- Sildenafil 20 mg
- Sildenafil 25 mg
- Sildenafil 50 mg
- Sildenafil 100 mg
How long does Sildenafil Last?
The effect of the Sildenafil tablet (active substance: Sildenafil Citrate) lasts for around 3-4 hours. However, it is advised to avoid fat meal consumption. You can take leafy green vegetables like spinach, dry fruits like walnuts, and almonds, or fruits like oranges, and blueberries with the sildenafil tablet for effective results.
Customer Reviews on Sildenafil Tablet
Below physical issues may worsen when taking Sildenafil tablet without consulting a doctor:
- Consuming a Sildenafil tablet with chest pain medicine can worsen your situation.
- Taking this medicine when you have got minor or major surgery in the last six months can cause complications.
- When you have complex and regular variations in blood pressure such as hypertension or hypotension.
- When you have diseases like Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease GERD, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or Crohn’s Disease.
- If you have blurred vision issues in the past.
- When you have hearing-related issues like osteosclerosis, Tinnitus, etc.
From our context on how long does Sildenafil last, we learned that taking this medication 30 minutes to 1 hour before sex helps you maintain an erection for long hours and the effect remains for 3-4 hours.
Precautions in Taking Sildenafil Medicine
Following are the precautions you need to take while consuming Sildenafil tablet medicine:
- Can be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal.
- If you are allergic to Sildenafil, consult your doctor for an alternative.
- Take it one hour before sexual intercourse.
- Avoid taking it when dealing with liver, heart, or kidney disease.
- When consulting a doctor for a Sildenafil tablet, it is advised to tell about your signs like wheezing, cough, hives, itching, shortness of breath, swelling of lips, throat, tongue, throat, or any signs before consuming a medicine.
- This medicine should be taken only when you are sexually aroused, otherwise, you won’t get effective results.
- Alcohol consumption – Side effects like flushing and headache can worsen when the pill is taken with alcohol.
- This medicine causes other issues like dizziness, heaviness, and blurred vision, so better avoiding driving or dealing with heavy machinery.
- Consume this generic Viagra 1 hour before making out the sexual activity (only when you are aroused to have intercourse).
- The ideal temperature for storing this medicine should be below 30 degrees Celsius.
- Avoid giving it direct exposure to sunlight and keep it dry (away from water).
- Avoid keeping them in the bathroom or kitchen.