Erectile Dysfunction Pills Over the Counter, Erectile dysfunction is difficulty keeping a persistent erection enough for sex. Doctors prescribe Viagra medicines to cure ED in men. However, there are alternatives to Viagra such as Caverta 100 mg, Filagra Oral Jelly, and Silditop tablets and so on. These generic medicines relax blood vessels and allow blood flow to the penis and help keep it erect persistent enough for satisfying sex.
What are Erectile Dysfunction Pills and do you know how erectile dysfunction occurs?
Erectile dysfunction may occur due to low DHEA and testosterone levels, more prone to stress and deficiency of vitamin C.
In today’s world, men are around the world from this issue. 30 million men alone in the US have ED. Men of age between 40 and 70 or older suffer from this issue, even men in their 20s face this issue.
Many people believe the herbal supplements or by just doing exercises would help maintain DHEA levels, which would enhance testosterone or sex hormones in men. However, doctors suggest not to go for any substitutes or delay the cure for ED and take the prescribed dose of Viagra or its alternatives depending upon your nature of ED issue.
In 1998, Viagra was considered the best cure for ED, however, many erectile dysfunction pills over the counter would help you recover from this issue. Here, we will discuss several alternatives available to cure ED in men.
Tests to Diagnose ED in Men
There can be several reasons for ED, such as a history of heart disease, low testosterone levels or kidney issues, and so on. The following tests help determine the causes of ED in men:
- Blood tests – A sample of blood is tested to determine the patient’s past history of health, liver, low testosterone levels, or kidney disease.
- Physical test – The doctor does a careful examination of your penis and testicles and checks your nerves for sensation.
- Urine test – This test is done to check the present condition of your body such as diabetes.
- Ultrasound – In this test, the doctor places the wand-like or transducer over the blood vessels to check the blood flow to the penis.
- Psychological test – In this brainstorming test, the doctor asks whether you had depression or any other physical/mental issue from the past to the present that would have caused ED.
Therefore, after being diagnosed with ED, the best is to cure it as soon as possible Buy Erectile Dysfunction Pills Over the Counter. For this, we have a list of medications that give effective results for a man who is sexually aroused and cannot maintain a perfect sexual life.
List of Erectile Dysfunction Medicines
There are several issues that make it men difficult to keep it hard and medicines that help them recover from this issue are:
- Sildenafil (Viagra)
- Tadalafil (Acirca, Cialis)
- Verdenafil (Lavitra, Staxyn)
- Avanafil (Stendra)
Erectile Dysfunction Pills Over the Counter release nitric oxide that helps widen or relax your blood vessels so that maximum blood flow (enough for sex) can go to your penis. When there is comfier blood flow, a complete erection gives you satisfying sex life.
These medicines release nitric oxide only when you are sexually aroused. Also, taking them one hour before the bedroom performance, you get effective results.
These medicines mentioned above other than the brand name Viagra work the same way. However, there are several alternatives to Viagra as well.
Now, let us find the top 5 five Erectile Dysfunction Pills Over the Counter
Trending 5 Erectile Dysfunction Pills Substitutes to Viagra
Dehydroepiandrosterone or DHEA
A naturally adrenal gland-producing hormone remains high in adulthood and starts declining with the age helps maintain testosterone and estrogen hormones. When the testosterone or sex hormones level decrease in men, the ED issue makes it hard for men to have a successful sexual life.
For maintaining the DHEA level, certain medications such as Alprazolam (Xanax), Amlodipine (Norvasc), and Diltiazem (Cardizem). However, it would be between to have natural supplements like soy products and yam for enhancing ED levels when you are growing older.
The following medicines comprise L-arginine that help you maintain sexual health:
- Tadalafil – This medicine has a brand name of Cialis. A 2020 study on 120 men found that pairing Tadalafil with L-arginine helped improve sexual health in men over 60. The results were: Testosterone levels in men increased by intaking this medication.
- French Maritime Pine Bark Extract – Pine bark paired with L-arginine produces effective results and maintains sexual health by rising testosterone levels.
Ginseng is a powerful aphrodisiac that helps boost sexual desire in men. This component protects against oxidative stress in blood vessels and tissues in men and helps relax smooth penile muscles for persistent erection.
One of the categories of ginseng is Chinese ginseng or Panax ginseng also known as Korean ginseng is also effective for ED cure.
Also, taking Korean ginseng berry extract pills for 4 to 8 weeks helps cure ED, and therefore, satisfying sex.
Yohimbe has an active ingredient in Yohimbine. It helps in the production of a neurotransmitter called norepinephrine that plays a vital role in erection and also functions well for achieving orgasm and ejaculation in men.
L-arginine paired with yohimbine experimented on 45 men in the year 2020. The experimentation results were: Testosterone levels in men increased significantly, and therefore, improved their sexual health.
This medicine increases blood flow and cures circulatory system-related issues as well. It increases the effects of Sildenafil (Viagra) in men, and therefore, works as an ED remedy.
Several Alternatives to ED
Alprostadil or Phentolamine – These are self-injections where Alprostadil comes with the brand names Caverject, and Edex, however, Phentolamine comes with common brand names of OraVerse and Regitine. These medications are a category of vasodilators. The needle is injected into the base or any side of your penis. This injection helps relax blood vessels, and therefore, the complete blood flow helps maintain a persistent erection for sex.
Alprostadil Urethral Suppository – The Alprostadil suppository is inserted in the penile urethra. If you find difficulty entering the suppository, you may use a special applicator as a helping aid. After inserting, the erection occurs after 10 minutes and lasts for 30 to 60 minutes.
When do you Need Not Take ED Medicines?
You should avoid taking Erectile Dysfunction Pills Over the Counter when you are already taking the following medicines:
- Nitrates for chest pains Angina, Nitroglycerin (also known as trinitroglycerin, nitro, glyceryl trinitrate, Nobel Oil, or 1, 2,3 – trinitroxypropane), isosorbide mononitrate (Monoket), isosorbide dinitrate (Isordil, Bidil).
- Have a history of heart attacks
- Have liver issues
- Have blood pressure issues such as hypertension
Warnings and Precautions
- Avoid taking Viagra with grapefruit juice, as it blocks the functioning of Sildenafil.
- Avoid taking Viagra when you are consuming nitroglycerin.
- Erectile Dysfunction Pills Over the Counter give a long-lasting erection, however, sometimes lasting erection can be painful, which we call Priapism. If you get Priapism, it is better to get treated right away.
- Avoid taking fat-meal while consuming Ed medications.
- Avoid Caffeine when taking ED medications.
- Doing Pelvic or Kegel exercises help maintain an erection for the desired sex hours.
While using Alprostadil urethral suppository, you may feel burning issues, bleeding in the urethra, and formation of fibrous in the penis.
L-arginine can cause nausea, bloating, cramping, and diarrhea.
Consuming ginseng may cause trouble in sleeping.
Consuming Yombihine can cause several issues:
- High blood pressure
- Increased heart rate
- Sleeping disorders
- Anxiety, depression
Propionyl-L-Carnitine can generate a fishy odor in breathing, urine, and sweat.
It has been studied that consuming Power Natural High Energy Drink SX, a product of Zambia containing an active ingredient of Sildenafil Citrate gives effective results.
However, before taking any medication, it is better to take the doctor’s advice or if taking any dietary supplement, get it tested by trusted agencies, such as FDA (food and Drug Administration) or National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH).